[S1] RIKEN RI-beam facility and RIPS: (9:30 - 12:00)
Chairman K. Asahi
* Y. Yano, RIKEN (10min)
* T. Motobayashi, RIKEN , “RI-beam facility” (30 min)
* H Ueno, RIKEN, “Upgrade program of RIPS in the RIBF project” (30 min)
* RIKEN-RIBF tour
[S2] Materials Science in Accelerator facilities: (13:00 - 15:40)
Chairman G. Langouche
* R. Kiefl, TRIUMF, “Condensed matter studies with beta-NMR method” (40 min)
* G. Weyer, Aarhus Univ.,"Solid state physics at ISOLDE/CERN" (40 min)
* R. Sielemann, HMI, "Solid State Physics and Materials Research at the Heavy Ion Accelerator of the Hahn-Meitner-Institute" (40 min)
* Y. Kobayashi, RIKEN, “Materials Science at RIBF” (40 min)
[S3] The applications of implantation techniques for materials and life science: (16:00 - 18:00) Chairman Y. Yoshida
* I. Ohdomari, Waseda Univ., “Development of Single Ion Implantation and Its Application”, (40 min)
* K. M. Itoh, Keio Univ. , “Silicon quantum computers” (40 min)
* M. Deicher, Univ. Saarland, “Radioactive Ion Beams at ISOLDE: Applications to Semiconductor Physics”(40 min)
Poster session with Beer & snack (18:00 - 21:00)
[S4] Hyperfine Interactions: (9:30 - 12:00) Chairman R. Sielemann
* H. Akai, Osaka Univ., “Theory of electronic structure and hyperfine interactions ” (60 min)
* M.Ogura, Osaka Univ., “Manipulation of Nuclear Spins in Interfaces of Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors” (40min)
* M. Mihara, Osaka Univ., “Studies on dilute impurities in solids by beta- NMR spectroscopy” (40 min)
[S5] Hyperfine Interactions: (13:30 - 15:30) Chairman G.Weyer
* K. Matsuta, Osaka Univ., “Studies of Elctronic Sructure of Dilute Impurities in Pt through Knight Shifts and Spin-Lattice Relaxation times” (40 min)
*K. Mibu, Nagoya Inst. Tech., "Studies on Local Spin-Polarization in Layered Metallic Films using 119Sn Mossbauer Probes" (40 min)
* T. Azuma, Tokyo Metro. Univ., “Atomic Resonant Coherent Excitation of Heavy Ions in Crystals” (40 min)
[S6] Short presentations (10 min): (16:00 - 17:30) Chairman M. Deicher
* D. Nishimura, Osaka Univ. , "Production of β-NMR Probes using Charge-Exchange Reaction at HIMAC"
* J. Wang, Dalian Inst. Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science, "In-Situ Mossbauer Characterization of Aerospace Catalysis and New Materials"
* T. Shinada, Waseda Univ. , "Enhancing Semiconductor Device Performance using Ordered Dopant Arrays"
* T. Kamioka, Waseda Univ. , "Real-time STM observation of surface modification with accelerated ions"
* H. Morishita, Keio Univ. , "Electrically Detected Electron and Nuclear Spin Resonance of Phosphorus in Silicon"
* T. Ishikawa, Keio Univ. , "Zeeman study and Isotope effect of the isoelectronic Be2 center in Si"
* K. Suzuki, Tokyo Inst. Tech., “Direct observation of stress induced diffusion of Fe in Si”
* D. Kameda, RIKEN Nishina Center, "Measurement of electric quadrupole moments of neutron-rich Al isotopes using the beta-NMR technique"
* S. Tsutsui, Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute/SPring-8 Center, "Electronic States and Lattice Dynamics in Filled Skutterudites through Mossbauer Nuclei"* T. Kamimura, Shizuoka Inst. Sci. & Tech. , "Mossbauer study on alpha- and beta-FeSi2"
* T. Kamimura, Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute/SPring-8 Center, "Electronic States and Lattice Dynamics in Filled Skutterudites through Mossbauer Nuclei"
* M. Wada, RIKEN-RIBF , "Two questions to solid state physicist."
* G. Langouche, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven , ""Hyperfine Interactions: historical reflections."
18:00 - 22:00 Banquet
[S7] Topics from chemistry and Physics: (10:00 - 12:00)
Chairman Y. Kobayashi
* Y. Yamada, Tokyo Univ. of Science, “Exotic Chemical Species” (40 min)
* W. Sato, Osaka Univ. , “Development of an online TDPAC technique and a related study by the probe implantation method”(40 min)
* I. Watanabe, RIKEN, "Application of Muons to the Solid State Physics" (40 min)
[S8] Imaging and new techniques: (13:30 - 15:30)
* M.Tajima,Inst. Space & Astro. Sci./JAXA, “Characterization of Semiconductors by Photoluminescence Spectroscopy, Mapping and Imaging” (40 min)
* M. Seto, Kyoto Univ. JAEA & CREST , “Nuclear Resonant Scattering for Materials Science” (40 min)
* Y. Yoshida, SIST, “Diffusion and segregation of Fe impurities in multicrystalline Si: Mossbauer Microscope” (40 min)
[S9] Discussion for future projects:(15:45 - 16:15)